SCCM 2012 üzerinde Distribution Point Oluşturma ve Yapılandırma Nasıl yapılır?
1. In the Configuration Manager console, click Administration.
2. In the Administration workspace, expand Site Configuration, and then click Servers and Site System Roles.
3. Add the distribution point site system role to a new or existing site system server by using the associated step:
· New site system server: On the Home tab, in the Create group, click Create Site System Server. The Create Server Wizard opens.
· Existing site system server: Click the server in which you want to install the distribution point site system role. When you click a server, a list of the site system roles that are already installed on the server are displayed in the details pane. On the Home tab, in the Server group, click Add Site System Role. The Create Roles Wizard opens.
4. On the Home tab, in the Server group, click Add Site System Role. The Create Roles Wizard opens.
5. On the General page, specify the general settings for the site system server. When you add the distribution point to an existing site system server, verify the values that were previously configured.
6. On the System Role Selection page, select Distribution point from the list of available roles, and then click Next.
7. Configure the distribution point settings on the following pages of the wizard:
· Distribution Point page
Configure the general distribution point settings.
· Install and configure IIS if required by Configuration Manager: Select this setting to allow Configuration Manager 2012 to install and configure IIS on the server if it is not already installed. IIS must be installed on all distribution points and you must select this setting to continue in the wizard.
· Configure how client devices communicate with the distribution point and what certificate the distribution point will use to communicate with the management point.
· Enable this distribution point for pre-staged content: Select this setting to enable the distribution point for pre-staged content. When this setting is selected, you can configure distribution behavior when you distribute content. You can choose whether you will always pre-stage the content on the distribution point, pre-stage the initial content for the package but use the normal content distribution process when there are updates to the content, or always use the normal content distribution process for the content in the package.
· Drive Settings page
Specify the drive settings for the distribution point. You can configure up to two disk drives for the content library and two disk drives for the package share, although Configuration Manager 2012 can use additional drives when the first two reach the configured drive space reserve. The drive settings page configures the priority for the disk drives and the amount of free disk space that should remain on each disk drive.
· Drive space reserve (MB): The value that you configure for this setting determines the amount of free space on a drive before Configuration Manager 2012 chooses a different drive and continues the copy process to that drive. Content files can span multiple drives.
· Content Locations: Specify the content locations for the content library and package share. Configuration Manager 2012 will copy content to the primary content location until the amount of free space reaches the value specified for Drive space reserve (MB). By default the content locations are set to Automatic and the primary content location will be set to the disk drive that has the most disk space at installation and the secondary location assigned the disk drive that has the second most free disk space. When the primary and secondary drives reach the drive space reserve, Configuration Manager will select another available drive with the most free disk space and continue the copy process.
• PXE and Multicast pages
Configure whether to enable PXE and multicast, and if enabled, configure the settings.
· Content Validation page
Specify whether to validate the integrity of content files on the distribution point. When you enable content validation on a schedule, Configuration Manager will initiate the process at the scheduled time, and all content on the distribution point is verified. You can also configure the content validation priority. To view the results of the content validation process, go to the Monitoring workspace, expand Distribution Status, and click the Content Status node. The content for each package type (for example, Application, Software Update Package, and Boot Image) is displayed.
· Boundary Group page
Manage the boundary groups for which this distribution point is assigned. The distribution point is considered protected for the clients that are within the boundaries associated with the boundary group. During a content deployment, only the clients that are in an assigned boundary group can use the distribution point as a content location source. You can select Allow a client outside these boundary groups to fall back and use this site system as a source location for content to allow clients not in the assigned boundary groups to use the distribution point if a protected distribution point is not available to the client.
After you complete the wizard, the distribution point site role is added to the site system server.