There are new Monitoring Capabilities under APM functionality:
o Monitoring of Windows Services Built on the .NET Framework.
o Automatic Discovery of ASP.NET MVC3 and MVC4 Applications.
o New Transaction Types: MVC Pages and WCF Methods.
· Enabled APM of SharePoint 2010.
· Integration with Team Foundation Server 2010 and Team Foundation Server 2012.
· New monitoring capability allows for opening of APM exception events from Visual Studio IDE as if the exception was captured during the IntelliTrace historical debugging session. Developers can stay within their familiar environment to examine complete exception call stack.
· New Management Packs and Support for Windows Server 2012 and IIS 8.
· The System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Beta version of Operations Manager can show you different perspectives of application health in one place—360 .NET Application Monitoring Dashboards. The 360 .NET Application Monitoring Dashboards displays information from Global Service Monitor, .NET Application Performance Monitoring, and Web Application Availability Monitoring to provide a summary of health and key metrics for 3-tier applications in a single view.
· ACS support is now added for Dynamic Access Control – new feature in Windows Server 2012, where business data owners to easily classify and label data allowing access policies to be defined for data classes that are critical to business.
· Support is added for CentOS, Debian, and Ubuntu Linux.